• To educate the public on health issues, various cultures and multiculturalism.
• To relieve loneliness and isolation associated with aging and to provide recreational, educational and cultural activities for senior citizens.
• To operate a drop-in centre for youths, providing counseling, educational and recreational activities in a supervised setting.
• To provide academic scholarships to youths for the purpose of furthering their education.
• To do all such things that are ancillary and incidental to the achievement of the above charitable objectives.
• To raise funds , collect and receive monies and properties by contributions, gifts, legacies, bequests and grants to be used to promote and foster the objectives of the association.