Located in the Cap-Saint-Jacques nature park, D-Trois-Pierres is a non-profit organization specialized in organic farming, catering, agrotourism and professional training.
D-Trois-Pierres offers various training programs in employability to young adults with the aim of facilitating their integration into the labor market.
- Personalized support and follow-up
- Technical training
- Training Certificate for a Semi Skilled Trade (TCST)
- Return to school and job search support
- Post-course follow-up
- Agricultural Worker
- Customer Service and Animation Agent
- Assistant Cook
- Grounds and Building Maintenance Worker
- Must be between the ages of 16 and 35
- Must be unemployed
- Must not be a full-time student
- Must be motivated to develop technical and social skills
Phone: (514) 648-8805 ext. 203