Website McGill University
This position is in the Faculty of Management. If the link does not work, it is because the application deadline has passed or the position has been filled.
HR Contact: email@example.com , kindly contact them if you have any questions regarding the position.
The Student Recruiter, Masters Programs, will develop, create, plan and write recruitment presentations and workshops to promote the Desautels Masters Programs. The incumbent will represent McGill at local and domestic recruitment tours and events. Reporting to the Associate Director, Masters Programs Office, and working closely with the Marketing team, the candidate will provide all administrative support to the Recruitment Team and assist in the development and implementation of new marketing tools.
- Participate in the implementation of the strategic recruitment plan for the Masters programs
- Participate in and support various marketing campaigns to attract prospective students
- Conduct direct marketing to GMAT and GMASS lists
- Organize and conduct information sessions both live and online for the Quebec region throughout the year.
- Participate in MBA fairs, career and graduate fairs, panels and presentations in the Montreal region and across Canada.
- Support the online and social media portfolio for the MBA programs.
- Foster strategic relationships with other units and external agencies.
Other Qualifying Skills and/or Abilities
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills, spoken and written.
- Client-focused, creative and experienced in fostering relationships with external contacts.
- Professional network an asset.
- Highly organized, with a collaborative mindset.
- Team player who is capable of multi-tasking in a timely, organized and detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work in a digital world and a PC environment using Microsoft Office and databases (including Salesforce) and web applications.
- English and French, spoken and written.
Minimum Education and Experience: DEC III 3 Years Related Experience /
Annual Salary: (MPEX Grade 02) $47,030.00 – $58,790.00 – $70,550.00
Hours per Week: 33.75 (Full time)
Supervisor: Assoc Dir Masters Programs
Position End Date (If applicable): 2023-06-30
Deadline to Apply: 2022-06-22
McGill University hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community. We welcome applications from racialized persons/visible minorities, women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, and persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, as well as from all qualified candidates with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities. McGill implements an employment equity program and encourages members of designated groups to self-identify. Persons with disabilities who anticipate needing accommodations for any part of the application process may contact, in confidence, firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit mcgill.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.